Request your personal information from MOD

Use this service to request personal data held by MOD about yourself, or about another living person if you have their permission.

This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR).

You can use this service if you are (or the person you're requesting information about is):

  • a former member of the armed forces
  • a current or former member of civilian MOD staff
  • a member of the public
Start now